Mail Africa’s Bulk Mail Services
Mail Africa provides a cost-effective, direct access postal service for bulk printed items to 13 countries in Africa, directly from London’s Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
First Class Airmail: 7 to 10 days (Transit Guideline)
- Sent on premium, scheduled flights.
- Available to Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Botswana, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Malawi.
Second Class ‘Standard’: 14 to 21 days (Transit Guideline)
- Minimum twice-weekly departures on scheduled flights.
- Available to Ghana, Kenya, Namibia, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mauritius, Malawi.
Surface ‘Economy’: 4 to 6 weeks
- Weekly Saturday departure with P & O.
- Available to South Africa.
- Bulk freight deliveries.
- Parcel delivery in capital cities.
- Next-day, hand-delivery in major South African cities.
Your Items Are In Safe Hands With Mail Africa.
Mail Africa services cost less than Royal Mail and U.S.P.S.
Tariffs in UK Pounds, US Dollars or Euro include postage, processing, return of mis-sorts and undeliverable items.